OggSync 10 Beta is now available for download.
Natively Sync Outlook with Multiple Google Apps Calendars, Contacts and Tasks
– Supports any phone that syncs with Google (iPhone, Android Phones)
– Hundreds of thousands of users
– Syncing Google With Mobile Devices and Outlook Since 2006
– We synced before Google had their own tool and still sync after they have given up!
– Supports Category based Syncing to match Google and Outlook colors
– Supports MS Exchange Folders, Shared Folders, etc.
Extend your Outlook productivity to your Google cloud account and mobile devices. OggSync installs as an Outlook Add-in and keeps your Google account in sync without any intervention on your part. Your meetings, contact and tasks will be updated on your Google account and phone automatically.
1. Back up your calendars and Outlook data and shut down Outlook
2. Download and run the OggSync network installer from oggsync.com
3. Start Outlook and click the red sync icon at the top.
4. Connect your Outlook to your Google Account.
5. Choose the calendar/contact/tasks folder you wish to sync and sync.
If you have work and personal PCs and Laptops, OggSync can keep them in Sync by connecting to the same Google account on both.
If you are getting Google Sync with error code 2016, OggSync can pick up where Googleâ€™s tool left off.
Sync color categories to iPhone using OggSyncâ€™s category to Calendar mapping feature. Learn how to do this at oggsync.com.